Every month, according to the schedule, we take it in turns to put together identical themed kits and mail them to all other participants. We each then make at least one card (but preferably as many as we can!) from the kit. We e-mail photos of our cards to Nora, who will post a round-up showcasing all our creations. Once the round-up post has gone live, we can post on our own blogs as well, if we have them, and in our galleries.
The kits should be identical for each player, and should contain enough to make 5-10 (depending on the number of players) cards:
- co-ordinating cardstock
- stamped images for colouring, and sentiments/greetings
- embellishments such as buttons, flowers, brads, sequins - anything you like!
The themes may include:
Friends and Relatives (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparent's Day, Friendship)
Thinking of you/Sympathy
These other items not included in the kits can be used:
- anything to colour stamped images (eg. coloured pencils, watercolours, markers, Copic markers, Zentangle, Wink of Stella)
- Glossy Accents
- stamped greetings (supplied greetings should be used as a preference,
but if they don't work for you then you can use your own - sparingly)
- plain card-stock as card blanks, background or mats
Blog posts will be written by Nora or Rosey.
When it is your turn to produce the kits, please choose a name for your kit, take 4 photos of it (as Nora has done here) and e-mail them to her. She will put them together with the logo and post the sneak peek on the blog.
Nora will also post our completed cards, so please e-mail her with a photo of each completed card. Thanks for taking this on Nora!
- last day of the month: all cards completed and posted on this blog
- last day of previous month - all kits for that month's theme should be received