Monday 29 February 2016

February Reveal

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing well. This month we all created cards with Danielle's kit.


She sent some fun things for Valentine's Day. Some of us chose to create all Valentine's, some of us didn't. It was a really great kit to created with.

Virginia created all Valentine's with her kit. I like the way she layered the patterned paper on her cards. I also like how she staged her cards. The lace is perfect!!













For more of Virginia's creations, please visit her gallery.

Danielle created one friend card and the rest of her cards had a Valentine/Love theme. She did a nice job of distressing the edges of her card and layered a lot of her patterned papers too.








To see more from Danielle, please visit her gallery.

Jenny did a nice job of using the kit to make cards that were love themed. Most of her cards she chose to use the patterned paper as is, rather then cutting it up.









To see more from Jenny, please visit her gallery.

Claudia cut an layered a lot of the patterned paper on her cards too. I like the fun way she used die cut hearts on her last cards.






To see more from Claudia, please visit her gallery.

Kathleen used blue in some of her cards to offset the pink. It looks fabulous with the beautiful images.








To see more from Kathleen, please visit her gallery.

Rosey used a lot of the elements of the kit on her cards. She created eight cards and used her die cut machine to cut the paper to enhance her cards. I think my favorite is the one below!









To see more from Rosey, please visit her blog or go to her gallery.

I kind of fell off the wagon with my cards. There was enough to create a million but I made really simple cards. However, I love how they came out. Here are my cards:








For more information on my cards, please visit my blog

Thank you for stopping by!!

Nora




No comments: